- Advanced search options to identify eligible dates.
- Range of subscription options.
- Members can see who is online now.
- Lots of dating membership deals and price discounts.
- Flirtcast messages to contact multiple users at once.
- Play the Like Gallery fast matching game.
- Customer support available through a contact form.
- Verification and security processes are unsubstantial.
- Lots of fake profiles or blank accounts.
- Direct messages on sign up may indicate bots.
- Most of the dating features require a premium account.
- The basic filters in free account mode are minimal.
- You'll need to upgrade to see full-size dating images.
- Profile dating information is limited with few information fields.
IWantU In-Depth Review Details
Ok, let’s start from the basics – IWantU, as you might’ve guessed, is primarily aimed at hookups and casual dates. We’ll check out the membership, usability and design interface to determine how likely you are to find authentic dating matches!
IWantU dating seems to do a great job of finding fast matches based primarily on location.
The dating layout is a simple grid, so it’s quick to flick through the photos, although you can’t tell much about a potential match other than how many miles away they are!
Match suggestions appear immediately on registration, so they are based on the preferences you entered during that process.
This dating site uses the classic interface you’re likely familiar with – the top black toolbar gives you one-click access to your account, Like Gallery game and searches, or you can head straight for the homepage to look through suggested dating contacts.
It’s tricky to gauge the exact dating membership, but there appear to be hundreds of users, with an even mixture of men and women.
Lots of IWantU dating site members are in their 20s and 30s, although the age filters start at 18 and go right up to 71!
You can filter by lots of different parameters to find dates:
- Body type
- Hair colour
- Eye colour
IWantU Sign Up/Login
Creating an IWantU dating site membership is fast. You’ll need to complete the form shown in the screenshot with your age, email address and location.
The dating platform will then email you with a verification link and code – follow the link or copy the code into the website, and your account is good to go!
Unless you’re a premium dating member, you’re not going to get much information from an IWantU profile – all you can see is one profile image, the person’s age and location.
You can upgrade to premium to remove the blur from other images or request the dater add additional photos, but most dating connections here are based solely on pictures and distance.
There are three primary ways to communicate with dating members on IWantU – be aware that there are a few fake profiles, so it’s best to be cautious!
- Free users can send a Like by clicking on the heart.
- You can request a conversation with up to five free dating chats per day.
- If you click ‘Yes’ on someone in the Like Gallery and find a mutual match, you can start chatting from there.
Costs and Prices
Prices for an IWantU full dating membership account are:
- One day £0.99/day
- One week £2.13/day (discounted to £1.49/day)
- One month £1.53/day (discounted to £1.07/day)
- Three months £1.11/day (discounted to £0.78/day)
You can pay by credit or debit card. If you opt for a one-day dating trial, you will automatically be billed monthly unless you cancel the payment with your card provider.
Free dating account users on IWantU can:
- Create an account and customise their profile.
- View matches and local singles.
- Play the Like Gallery game.
- Contact customer support.
- Send up to five messages per day.
- Send Likes.
Premium dating users benefit from:
- Being able to send videos and photos in chat messages.
- Seeing other users ‘looking for’ info.
- Unlimited chat messages
- Premium customer support
- More advanced search functions
- Larger images
App & Mobile Version
There is no Google Play or Apple Store app download available for IWantU dating – but you can log in to the website as usual through any Internet browser.
Privacy & Safety Features
The safety on this dating site isn’t the best, so please be mindful about what information you share. Each user does need to verify their email address, but screen names are mainly fake.
If you have any issues, you can fill in the contact form to report problems to the customer service team.
Our Experience on IWantU
IWantU is a straightforward, user-friendly dating experience, best suited to casual dates and people who aren’t looking for a long-term personal relationship.
Note that there are many pop-up ads, some explicit, so we’d recommend you treat this dating platform as NSFW.
Here we’ll answer some of the most commonly asked questions about IWantU dating!
What Does the IWantU Photo Verification Involve?
There is no photo verification process on IWantU, so it’s worth doing your homework before dating anyone in person.
Can I See Who Likes Me Without Upgrading on IWantU?
You can see when anybody likes your profile picture, even on a free account.
How Do I Block People on IWantU?
If you need to block someone, the first step is to inform the site admin of any problems you’ve experienced – click on your profile section, and select Get Support.
Try It Free!