- Registration is easy and takes about five minutes tops.
- All users must verify their account via an email link for security.
- Send instant flirts to capture the attention of potential contact.
- There are no photo upload limits, although each requires admin approval.
- Match suggestions are offered through the search function.
- Features include live chat, direct chat and messaging.
- Profiles are well-populated, with over half completed to 80%.
- There are some fakers and profiles with obviously fake photos.
- Only flirts are free; all other contact messages are premium only.
- Many more men to women - the ratio is about two to one.
- Lots of the messages are auto-reply rather than a personal response.
- It's pretty hard to separate the genuine and spam profiles.
- The interface is a little bare and not exceptionally high functioning.
- Searches for free accounts are limited to location and age.
UniformDating In-Depth Review Details
If you’re interested in dating military people, pilots, doctors or nurses, this site is well worth a look! It’s all about singles in a professional uniform, although that covers a broad range of careers.
Most of the members are in the 35-44 age group, with an almost even split of men and women, and most are looking for authentic long-term relationships. The site caters to both straight and gay people.
The site itself is pretty formulaic and isn’t massively advanced in terms of features or tools. However, it is easy to use and displays hundreds of matches as soon as you sign up.
Searches are fast, and although the criteria are pretty basic, you can get a good idea about whether it’s worth upgrading in free account mode.
We’re used to seeing the interface, a grid with all potential matches on your home page. We like the layout since you don’t need to trawl through to find suggested dates, although there are many pop-ups to contend with.
Members on this site vary – here are some stats about the people you can meet:
- Around 45% women and 55% men.
- About 250,000 US members, with 70,000 active every week.
- 35% of members are aged 35-44, although people can be 18 to 55.
UniformDating Sign Up/Login
Here’s how you create an account:
- Advise whether you want to meet men or women and your gender.
- Enter your age, location, email, and password.
- You’ll receive an email with a ‘confirm’ link and code – you can click the link or copy the code to verify your account.
- That’s it!
Profiles vary – most contain a decent amount of info, although you need to pay for an upgrade to get access to more details.
The photos are blurred or restricted in free account mode, but you can still see a status, image, location, and age.
There are several ways to chat – although most are reserved for upgraded accounts. You need to be cautious about fakes since there are a fair few spam accounts, often using generic images!
- Sending a like via the heart button.
- Matching with profiles in the Like Gallery.
- Starting a Chat.
Costs and Prices
Subscription costs are:
- Three-day trial £0.71/day (reduced from £1.19/day) £2.13 total
- One month £0.85/day (reduced from £1.41/day) £25.50 total
- Three months £0.59/day (reduced from £0.99/day) £53.10 total
- Six months £0.50/day (reduced from £0.84/day) £90 total
Free account mode includes:
- Registering and filling in your profile.
- Seeing who is online now and using the search.
- Viewing other account profile photos.
- Playing Like Gallery and completing a compatibility quiz.
Upgraded accounts can:
- Finesse their search parameters.
- Send and respond to chat messages.
- Access the Live chatroom feature.
- Highlight their profile for more attention.
App & Mobile Version
In the Google Play Store, the app is rated as 4.3 stars from 24 reviews – although some of the recent comments indicate that the newly released Android version isn’t working correctly and is only functioning through the Apple Store on iTunes.
Privacy & Safety Features
Security is quite good – email addresses are only visible to the site admin, and you can cancel your subscription or delete your account entirely through your settings from the home page.
However, the registration verification is basic (just an email link), so there is exposure to fake accounts.
Our Experience on UniformDating
The dating site itself is straightforward, simple, and easy to navigate, although the interface is pretty standard and a design we see on many platforms.
Overall, a user-friendly site, but you’ll need to pay for a premium account to get any value, so it’s worth taking advantage of a three-day trial to check how many singles there are in your local area.
Let’s run through some of the most common questions about this relationship app!
What is the Photo Verification System on UniformDating?
Unfortunately, there is no photo ID check. You will need to verify your email address when creating a new account by clicking a link or entering a code into the site.
Can I See Who Likes Me on UniformDating Without Paying?
Yes, you can send a digital-like to any profile from a free account! Chat messages are not complementary, though, and require an upgrade.
Can I Block People on UniformDating?
If you come across any accounts you don’t want to connect with; you can restrict their access to your profile by blocking them and reporting any issues to the site moderator.
Visit Website Now!